OUR ANNUAL MEETINGS
2022 – April 4/5th 2022
- Nada Kojovic, Marie Schaer’s group, UNIGE : “Phenotypic correlates of brain morphometry in young children with autism spectrum disorder”.
- Maris Alver, Alexandre Reymond’s group, UNIL : “Contribution of schizophrenia polygenic burdn to longitudinal phenotypic variance in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome”.
- Luigi Saccaro, Camille Piguet’s group, UNIGE : “Hippocampal dynamic connectivity in bipolar disorder” .
2020 – Postponed to October 14/15th 2021
Our annual retreat 2020 has been postponed to October 14/15th 2021. The meeting took place at the Diablerets Eurotel Victoria instead of Villars.
- Valentina Mancini, from Stephan Eliez’s group, UNIGE
- Aiste Baleisyte, from Ralph Schneggenbrger’s group, EPFL
- Mariia Kaliuzhna, from Stefan Kaiser’s group, UNIGE/HUG
2018 - 22/23 March
Daniela Zöller with Poster #3 – Dynamics of large-scale functional brain networks in 22q11DS
Janir Ramos da Cruz with Poster #51 – Visual backward and the schizophrenia spectrum : EEG correlates.
Tamara Zehnder with Poster #9 – Astrotcytic mitochondrial impairments in an animal model of schizophrenia
Aude Molinard-Chenu with Poster #10 – Assessing the transcriptional blueprint of cortical cell types in schizophrenia using single-cell transcriptomics.
2017 - 31 March & 1 April
#13/ Auditory novelty detection in children and adolescents with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: a high-density EEG study.
#18/ Frontoparietal gamma-band dysconnection underlie robotically-induced mild psychosis and discriminates first-rank symptoms in first-episode psychosis patients.
Seble Zewdie (w/ Giuliana Fossati)
#46/ Investigating the role of the serotonin receptor 3A in mPFC microcircuit function during fear extinction
2016 - 16/17 March
Martine Cleusix – poster #12/ Effects of N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) as an add-on to standard treatment on cognitive functioning in early psychosis.
Virginie Pointet – poster #35/ Children’s frontal EEG asymmetry and error-related components : a meta-analysis of internalizing and externalizing behaviours and maltreatment.
Corrado Sandini – poster #4/ Structural co-variance dysconnectivity is associated with the presence of prodromal psychotic symptoms in 22q11 deletion syndrome.
Anthony Carrard – poster #49/Peripheral administration of lactate produces antidepressant-like effect.
Elisa Scariati – poster #3/Mapping the multimodal connectome in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.