The Synapsy Happy Hours allow young researchers from different backgrounds to meet each other, discover and discuss about current Synapsy projects through scientific presentations in a relaxed atmosphere.
Networking is key !
Presentations are follow by an aperitif, courtesy of Synapsy, to encourage discussions in a more informal way.
Master and PhD students, as well as clinicians and other lab members connected to Synapsy are welcome to participate !
NB : The Lemanic Neuroscience Doctoral School awards –1 CTS– for the attendance of at least 2/3 of the presentations.
- Date in September will soon be announced
- 18 May 2017 – Autism and 22q11DS – Program >
- 19 January 2017 – Mood disorder and Developmental stress – Program >
- 20 October 2016 – Autism and 22q11DS – Program >
- 9 September 2017 – Program will soon be announced
- 8 March 2017 – Biomarkers in Psychiatry – Full Program >